Martial Arts Master Franchise
This option combines the first two small franchise business opportunities. It gives a company or individual the right to own Own their own professional sports team franchise and operate and own their own dojo at the same time.
Additionally, it allows the franchisee to offer dojos and martial arts training facilities within its designated territory thereby providing franchise business opportunities to recoup franchise fees. It should be noted, however, that the franchisor needs to approve all martial arts sub-sales.
Here is important franchise information you should keep in mind:
- professional sports teams take part in competitions organized by the National Martial Arts League on the local, regional and national level.
- Our dojo franchise (Kumite Fightclub) can offer various martial arts programs ranging from the whitebelt and blackbelt, self-defense and even those that address community issues.
- These franchise business opportunities also provide franchisees the right to market and sell services and products of the highest standards related to martial arts.
- U.S. veterans can avail of a 50% discount on the franchise fee for all new NMAL franchise offerings. This is our way of supporting the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative (VetFran).
To give you an overview of what needs to be accomplished to set up a martial arts training facility, we share the following franchise information. Here are the requirements:
1. Performance of pre-opening obligations under the Franchise Agreement.
2. Business space must be at least 3,500 square feet preferably located near residential and business areas with accessible parking. Facility must be sprinkled and should accommodate 350 participants.
3. Payment of $ 2,000.00 to $ 4,000.00 start-up package fee for Kumite Fightclub products
which form part of the initial inventory.
4. Compliance with standards and policies.
Take action now and get in touch with us to learn about the necessary franchise information you need. You can fill out our fast and easy form at the bottom of this page and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible with additional details you require about this small franchise. Franchise business opportunities like this are rare and worth your investment.