- Creative Financing: if you’ve ever wanted to open up a school for martial arts or karate, taekwondo, kung fu or a mixed martial arts training facility but didn’t have the funds to do so, maybe you should consider becoming a National Martial Arts League Team franchise owner. As a potential NMAL franchise owner you’ll have access to NMAL funding sources to get you the money you need to become a National Martial Arts League Team franchise owner. The NMAL has partnered with BorrowBest to insure that every possible opportunity is considered in getting funds for our future franchise owners so they can be successful in getting their studio’s up and running, and also in securing their National Martial Arts League Team franchise by the NMAL Franchises supporting each others annual martial arts tournaments.
- Business Plan: We are sure that in your head you’ve envisioned purchasing one of these once in a lifetime franchise opportunities and realize your dream of teaching martial arts, karate, taekwondo, kung fu or mixed martial arts while you were earning your black belt. Those classes you took were very rewarding to the students while you were on your journey completing the requirements and obtaining your black belt but times have changed and you are now competing with recreation centers and gyms so you need a competitive program for success. Our team has an SBA approved business model on file that we share with our franchisees which allows us to guarantee them the funds they need to started. So the hard work of researching the market and determining how you’ll fit into the community as an asset and bring value has already been done. A few minor tweaks and you are ready we’ve done all of the hard work for you. So you’ll easily be able to take advantage of one of our franchise opportunities.
- Programs: We’ve defined programs that address national issues that are common in all communities in America and we have also defined successful programs that will allow you to profit once these programs are implemented within your martial arts, karate, taekwondo, kung fu or mixed martial arts franchise. The top national issues are Stress, domestic violence, obesity and bullying, which can’t be resolved by just teaching a traditional martial arts program. We’ve taken into account the large number of turn-overs and have defined programs to reduce your nmal franchise turnovers. While most martial arts studios are strictly studios that teach martial arts and discipline, our philosophy is based on making people better for life. As you become more familiar with our brand you too will see the value a National Martial Arts League Franchise can bring to you and your community.
- Requirements: With NMAL franchise ownership it makes sense to have martial arts knowledge, experience and know-how but most importantly it’s critical to the success for the purchaser to understand business and people. Of course you can always hire the talent you need to to run your mixed martial arts franchise, and hire a manager to manage your professional martial arts league franchise team but we think you may want to be more hands on with the team itself but as stated earlier you can always hire someone. Franchise ownership fees can range from $25,000-$75,000 depending on the territory you decide to purchase, and if you don’t have the cash to fund this, then you’ll have to qualify (have good credit, assets etc..). You don’t have to own the facility location in which the training will take place; you can lease a location as well.
- Prestige: If you’ve been in the martial arts for any length of time you might have an idea as to what it would mean to have a professional martial arts team in your city or state for that matter. Just imagine what would happen if each individual within your state were given the opportunity to compete to secure one of the team positions and represent their state in a national championship by just paying a registration fee. NMAL franchise ownership creates that type of opportunity for women and men alike. A an NMAL franchise will make your annual martial arts event the most sought after event in your state, and eventually you will have the #1 tournament in your state.
The most important thing to consider is once you become a franchise owner we become partners, and if your franchise isn’t profitable and successful we fail as an nmal franchise so we therefore hold your hand all the way through the process.
If this opportunity interests you in the least you need to contact us as soon as possible. We are offering 32 NMAL Team Franchises for Sale. One team per state, first thirty-two to purchase form the league.