Why not open a school for martial arts that you run and profit from yourself?
What stopped you from opening a school for martial arts?
Was it the monthly lease?
Was it funding? You didn’t have the money to get started?
Was it your credit? Maybe you don’t have the credit worthiness to get an approved loan?
Could have been your lack of knowledge of the industry? Sure you’ve taken classes, obtained a black belt and have led and taught classes, but do you know how to put together an effective plan for business success?
Maybe you have a job, or career that provides benefits that you and your family have come to depend on and need like benefits in order to survive and therefore count on your current income to provide for that support.
Maybe you haven’t opened a school for martial arts because you know owners that have had bad experiences with their school for martial arts, maybe even where you received your black belt the owner struggled month to month to make his or her monthly lease payments due to the high turnover of students.
Well here are Martial Arts Statistics from Simmons Market Research that should encourage you to pursue that dream:
- Approximately 18.1 million Americans participated in karate or some other form of martial art at least once in the past year. That includes 9.4 million adults, 5.5 million teenagers and 3.2 million kids.
- 5% of adults say they participated in martial arts last year at least once, and a quarter of those (28%) say they do martial arts “every chance they get.” This number is split 52% men to 48% and women.
- 63% of adults participating in martial arts are aged 18-34. 25% fall under the 35-49 age bracket, with only 11% being 50 years and older.
- 25% of all teenage boys and 22% of teen girls say they have participated in martial arts in the past year.
- Adults who participate in martial arts are more likely than nonparticipants to say that they enjoy taking risks.
- There are approximately 30,000 martial arts schools in the United States.
If you are seriously interested in opening a school for martial arts but lack the necessary resources to be successful maybe you need help? More specifically our help?
Have you considered becoming part of the National Martial Arts League Franchise? In addition to owning the professional martial arts league team for your state, you can also own a Kumite Fightclub Training Facility, or maybe you are just interested in owning a school for martial arts. Either case contact us, we have an sba approved business model that is guaranteed to get you loan approval for a school for martial arts just for you.
The Kumite Fightclub concept and business model will make you a success in your community.
Give us a call.