Veterans Discounts on Martial Arts Franchises
Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Dexter Kennedy, retired US Army Warrant Officer and Franchisor of the National Martial Arts League, a mixed martial arts league inclusive of the point martial artists. I’d like to take this opportunity to offer Veterans Discounts on franchise ownership. That’s right as much as a 50% discount to veterans entering their second career. Veterans interested in franchise ownership can save up to $35,000 on their franchise fees by purchasing a National Martial Arts League Franchise. Not only can they expect 50% off their franchise fee, but we will also help with their business plan and assist them with financial assistance.
The details of our Veterans Discounts and this franchise opportunity are listed below:
The National Martial Arts League (NMAL) offers three franchise options to individuals, interested in owning their own successful business:
- the Kumite Fightclub Franchise – a Mixed Martial arts School
- ownership of a National Martial Arts League Team Franchise, where teams compete against one another like other major league sports
- or ownership of a Master Franchise
We’ve eliminated all of the challenges of franchise ownership:
- Creative Financing: if you’ve ever wanted to open up karate, taekwondo, kung fu or mixed martial arts training facility, or just own a professional sports team but didn’t have the funds to do so, maybe you should consider becoming an NMAL franchise owner. As a potential NMAL franchise owner you’ll have access to our NMAL funding sources to get you the money you need to become a National Martial Arts League franchise owner. To add value to our Veterans Discounts The NMAL has partnered with BorrowBest to insure that every possible opportunity is considered in getting the funds our future franchise owners need to be successful in getting their a mixed martial arts school up and running, or securing their National Martial Arts League Team franchise.
- Business Plan: We provide all potential franchise owners a copy of our Small Business Administration (SBA) approved business plan, and review the entire plan with them to insure they get the financing they need. So the hard work of researching the market and determining how you’ll fit into the community as an asset and bring value has already been done. A few minor tweaks and you are ready to go. We’ve done all of the hard work for you.
- Programs: To add value to our Veterans Discounts The NMAL franchise has also defined programs that address national issues that are common in all communities across America and have defined successful programs that will allow you to profit once these programs are implemented within your a mixed martial arts school. The top national issues of date are stress, domestic violence, obesity and bullying, which can’t be resolved with traditional martial arts programs. We’ve taken into account the large number of turn-overs and have defined programs to reduce them within your a mixed martial arts franchise. While most martial arts studios are strictly studios that teach martial arts and discipline, our philosophy is based on making people better for life. As you become more familiar with our brand you too will see the value of owning a National Martial Arts League Franchise.
- Requirements: To add even more value to our Veterans Discounts and NMAL franchise ownership it makes sense to have martial arts knowledge, experience and know-how but most importantly it’s critical to the success to understand business and people. Of course you could always hire the talent to run the studio, and a manager for manage your professional sports team but we think you will want to be more hands on with the team itself. Franchise ownership fees can range from $25,000-$75,000 depending on the territory you decide to purchase, and if you don’t have the cash to fund this, then you’ll have to qualify (have good credit, assets etc.). You don’t have to own the facility location in which the training will take place; you can lease a location as well.
- Prestige: If you’ve been in the martial arts for any length of time you might have an idea as to what it would mean to own the professional martial arts team for your city or state and offer every individual male or female the opportunity to compete to secure one of the team positions and represent their state on a team that competes nationally for a National Title, the Kumite by just paying a registration fee. NMAL franchise ownership creates that type of opportunity for both women and men. An NMAL franchise will make your annual event the most sought after event in your state, and eventually you will have the #1 tournament in your state.
If this opportunity interests you in the least you need to contact us as soon as possible. We are offering 32 NMAL Team Franchises for Sale. One team per state, the first thirty-two to purchase form the league.
Thank you for your time.
For any information that will enable interested parties to take advantage of this profitable franchise offer at the soonest possible time, visit our website here, or direct inquiries to Dexter Kennedy at email@example.com.
Thank you for your time,